Hiring for 2019-20 Academic year
(WALK-IN INTERVIEWS SCHEDULED FROM MONDAY TO FRIDAY BETWEEN 8:30 AM TO 2:00 PM)
If you are interested in the below-mentioned vacancies then please directly Walk-In to our school for the interview. Kindly don’t wait for the telephonic or email confirmation from our side – just directly come to our school for the interview with a hardcopy of your updated CV and a passport size photograph).
- Teachers for Primary Grades (Nursery to 6th Grade): Hiring 10 teachers.
- Music Teacher for grades 1st to 6th: Hiring 1 teacher.
- Librarian Teacher: Hiring 1 Library Teacher for grades 1st to 6th grade. Should be able to promote a culture of reading, avid readers, should recommend books that fit the school’s curriculum etc. Good IT and communication skills.
- PE Teacher for grades 1st to 10th: Hiring 3 teachers. Needs to have expertise in coaching for Table tennis to grade 1 to6th grades students OR for 7 to 10th grade, should have strong Physical Health Education related qualification and experience. Theory and Coaching both experience is required.
- Teachers required for 7th to 10th grade: Hindi, Mathematics, Science and English Literature. We need 2 teachers in each subject.
- Teachers required for 7th to 12st grade: for Social Studies / Integrated Humanities / Current Affairs / History / Political Science / Geography / Economics. We need at least 8 teachers. Those who have subject knowledge in any of the mentioned subjects please apply.
- Teachers required for 11th and 12th grades: English Literature, Economics, Physics and Chemistry. We need 2 teachers in each subject.
Engineering, Management Graduates, and Industry / Corporate Professionals (with strong academic background) who are interested to pursue a career in teaching are also encouraged to apply.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR TEACHER ROLE:
- Excellent Subject knowledge.
- Good communication skills.
- Good IT skills: Microsoft Office, Internet Surfing, uploading video, Blog post etc.
- Open to learn and receive feedback.
Note: Candidates who have appeared for the interview in last 6 months and/or have been rejected NEED NOT APPLY.
- If interested in any of the above-listed vacancies then directly come for Interview – Walk-in any day from Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 2 pm with a hardcopy of your updated CV and a passport size photograph.
- Please don’t wait for any email or telephonic confirmation from our side – just directly come for the interview.
- Post Interview, shortlisted candidates will be called for Demo + written test + Final interview. HR department will coordinate with the candidate.
You can also email your CV at Careers@fountainheadschools.org OR fill the online application http://nucleus.fountainheadschools.org/CandidateRecruitment . After filling the form or emailing the CV, please come directly for the interview – kindly don’t wait for the email or telephonic confirmation.